About Blog

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

I began this blog in July 2003, experimenting with ways of communicating with my students outside the classroom.

blog-efl-dec-2003

 Later, it transformed into a blog of reflections on blogging for EFL.

blog-efl-aug-2004

And then this widened to edtech in general. At some point (probably when most of my time was taken over by it) the blog became dominated by reflections on Second Life.
blog-efl-may-2007
Now (in 2010), I'd like to use it as a place where I can write about anything related to teaching and learning.

If you're interested, you can see what this blog used to look like by consulting the Internet Archive



Comments

  1. I´m an Enlgish teacher from Peru. I´m kinda new in the whole blogging thing. http://www.cpesamplewritings.blogspot.com I liked your page a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gustavo - you have an interesting blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Design in the age of Generative AI

Using recorded Skype conversations as assessment tools

Digital Literacy - Gavin Dudeney